Sunday 10 July 2016

Painting Workshops - 2016


I recently taught two painting workshops.  I asked students to bring along any paintings that they needed help and guidance with or they had the choice to start a new painting.  The attendance of the workshops was very good and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.   Not everyone finished their paintings, but the ones that did are shown below:

Original painting by Laraine 2016
Original painting by Gill 2016
Original painting by Maria 2016

Detail of original painting by Maria 2016
Original painting by Pam 2016
Detail of painting by Pam 2016
Original painting by Liz 2016
Original painting by Barbara 2016
Original painting by Kate 2016
Original watercolour study by Vicki 2016
Original painting by Maria 2016
Thank you to everyone who took part and made the workshops possible.  A big thank you to all the lovely folk who attended my classes throughout 2015/16!

In my next blog post I will tell you about my upcoming courses for September.  If you would like to know more about my classes or arrange a private class please us the blog contact form.

Happy Painting & Have a Wonderful Summer!

Best wishes

Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment