Sunday 19 March 2017

My Top 20 Art Galleries Abroad

Wherever I travel the first places I look for are the art galleries.  Here are twenty of my most loved art galleries in the world (beyond our shores)...I am looking forward to future travels and finding more beautiful works of art!

Barcelona: 
Museu Picasso
Fundacio Joan Miro

Madrid: 
The Prado
Reina Sofia
Thyssen

Vienna: 
Kuntshistorisches Museum
Leopold Museum

New York: 
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Museum of Modern Art
Whitney Museum of American Art
Guggenheim Museum

Paris: 
Musee National d'Art Moderne
Musee d'Orsay

Rome: 
Galleria Borghese

Venice: 
Galleria dell'Accademia

Florence:
Uffizi Gallery

Palermo: 
Galleria d'Arte Moderna di Palermo

Amsterdam: 
Rijksmuseum
Van Gogh Museum

Bruges: 
Bruges Museum of Fine Arts

If you happen to visit one of these beautiful cities I urge you to visit these fantastic galleries!

Happy Painting & Travels!

Lee 🎨

No comments:

Post a Comment